Friday, January 19, 2007

Public Relations in Chennai


I am pleased to inform you that i will be away in Chennai from 19th January 2007 till 24th January 2007. I have been invited by the Public Relations Society of India's - Chennai Chapter to present a paper at the Public Relations Seminar on Travel, Tourism & Hospitality. This seminar would be held at the Accord Metropolitan, Chennai.
I would be presenting a paper tittled 'Public Relations in the Tourism Industry'.
It is indeed an honor and privilage for me and the Public Relations Industry in Malaysia for this invitation and to present a paper in this conferance is yet another recognition for me.
I will try my best to do some posting and keep all of you updated from Singgara Chennai and in the meantime, all the best and may GOD bless you and all your loved ones.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I totally agree a hundred%. I can’t believe that he would even associate with that. Individuals nowadays are just unbelievable, by no means ceases to amaze me what individuals do and say anymore. Nice blog.