Sunday, May 16, 2010

HAPPY TEACHER'S DAY




Dear Teachers,




I would like to take this opportunity to all Teacher's who have tought me at Yoke Ming Kindergarden in Rawang, Sekolah Rendah Sinaran Budi and Sekolah Menengah Seri Garing, Rawang.




Teacher's who have tought me at Kolej Tunku Abdul Rahman in Setapak, Olympia College and the Edith Cowan University.




Also teachers from the Institute of Public Relations of Malaysia and Dewan Bahasa & Pustaka.




I would also like to wish a very Happy Teacher's day to all teacher's who are teaching and creating future leaders in this country.


Note:
Sorry i missed out my tuition teacher's: My sincere gratitude to Manda (Harmandar Singh) Mohan Sing (Mohd. Manmohan) and Mr. A Vellurajan and my teachers who tought me Tamil in school - Mr. Ponalagu.

1 comment:

Being a Princess... said...

It's time for me to thank you sir! thank you for sharing yr knowledge in IACT with us. we appreciate you.